Cariso at Milpitas, CA, USA

This is all about cariso's adventure in Milpitas, California of USA during Jun/Jul 2006 (3-week-stay). She flied there alone. She went for food hunting alone. She drove to work alone. Syiok! She travelled to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood, LA-Universal Studio and Santa Monica. SAN FRANCISCO is cool man! She loves it!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Kingsman - Grand Canyon

We stayed one night at Kingsman. It was located in between Las Vegas & Grand Canyon. We had our dinner at this restaurant which seemed to be the only restaurant that was still opened at 8.45p.m. Bangkok Thai Cuisine, oily oily oily.

Bangkok Thai Cuisine at Kingsman

I woke up very early and went to buy grocery at the mart opposite our motel at 7a.m. Their 6.30a.m.was already very bright with sunshine, roughly equivalent to our Malaysia time 8.30a.m.

Kingman's stay overnight



This motel provided such kind of buns and muffins. Hmm....You know what? I think out of all the things I packed from Penang, the best decision I have made was to bring along the Enerflex . The right pic shows the first groceries purchase of mine. The nissin cup noodle - I have already aimed on this item ever since I had it on my Cathay Pacific HKG-SFO flight.


 motel breakfast


|