Cariso at Milpitas, CA, USA

This is all about cariso's adventure in Milpitas, California of USA during Jun/Jul 2006 (3-week-stay). She flied there alone. She went for food hunting alone. She drove to work alone. Syiok! She travelled to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood, LA-Universal Studio and Santa Monica. SAN FRANCISCO is cool man! She loves it!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Penang - Milpitas

My trip to Milpitas, CA, USA (27th May - 16th June 2006)

I managed to reserve a leg space seat near the emergency exit for both the flights from Pg-HK and HK-SFO. Too bad that I could not even sleep for more than 1 hr during the whole Pg-HK (5 hrs) & HK-SFO journey (13 hrs) . My left and right neighbours apparently were frequent flyers leh, they started to sleep from the beginning till the end except eating time.


Leg Space seat PG-HK

At Hong Kong airport, I beh tahan tasted the Wei Qian Ramen.
Wei Qian Ramen

My first dinner at Milpitas was Kabab & Curry's.
Kabab & Curry's

|