Cariso at Milpitas, CA, USA

This is all about cariso's adventure in Milpitas, California of USA during Jun/Jul 2006 (3-week-stay). She flied there alone. She went for food hunting alone. She drove to work alone. Syiok! She travelled to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood, LA-Universal Studio and Santa Monica. SAN FRANCISCO is cool man! She loves it!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Flea Market - Gilroy Premium Outlet

I visited the Flea market during my second weekend. I found out that other than those T shirts and caps printed with "San Francisco", "California" and etc (only if you were intend to buy), there were in fact not many things that interested me leh. It was so damn HOT leh to walk along those unsheltered streets at noon time. I decided to go back before I saw this item!

Nioxin! It's 3 times cheaper than in Malaysia.

Nioxin
I went to Gilroy Premium Outlets after that. It is a place selling all the branded stuffs. I ended up did not buy any Levis (as ordered by my colleagues) there coz I could not recall their sizes and model numbers lah (I forgot to bring along). I was told that The Great Mall at MP also got Levis therefore I decided to buy there. I got to play safe mah, if I were to buy wrongly, who gonna pay me then huh?! *wink*

I had lunch at Denny's. Their serving was really BIG. The left hand side (up, bottom) and right (bottom) was all mine. OILY.

 denny's at Gilroy
This is the only item I got from Gilroy, the Foot Locker Outlet. USD23.
Nike shoes

|