Cariso at Milpitas, CA, USA

This is all about cariso's adventure in Milpitas, California of USA during Jun/Jul 2006 (3-week-stay). She flied there alone. She went for food hunting alone. She drove to work alone. Syiok! She travelled to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood, LA-Universal Studio and Santa Monica. SAN FRANCISCO is cool man! She loves it!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Last day at San Francisco

My last day. Must go and eat my spaghetti at San Francisco lah of course!
Finally I was able to snap a clear pic of Alcatraz port. Bay cruises and ferries are available here.

 alcatraz

I did not have the chance to hop on this. So snap a photo with it, dah!
Hop on Hop off

Pier 39
Pier 39

Pier 39

 Pier 39

 Pier 39

 Pier 39

 Pier 39

 Pier 39

 Pier 39

 Pier 39


I visited Café 8 again. I missed its combo seafood spaghetti with big scallops leh! What to do...


Café 8

|