Cariso at Milpitas, CA, USA

This is all about cariso's adventure in Milpitas, California of USA during Jun/Jul 2006 (3-week-stay). She flied there alone. She went for food hunting alone. She drove to work alone. Syiok! She travelled to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood, LA-Universal Studio and Santa Monica. SAN FRANCISCO is cool man! She loves it!

Friday, July 07, 2006

My rewards

My rewards:

1x Levis jeans (my first Levis), 1x jiao-jiao shirt and 1x long sleeve bare back (USD3.00 only).

clothes

Some food brought back to PEN.
Food

Some items that I brought back.
What I brought back

On my last week, I started to plan out where to have my dinner for the next five days. PEN ppl asked me to go eat here. "MUST go and eat". It ended up disappointing lah. The dishes were small leh (compared to the usual american serving size here), like that was considered expensive already loh right?! The garlic bread is very special (right upper pic), 'bun' shape and very soft!

Red Lobster

If I were to know earlier, I have better gone to Happy Buffet! It’s a waste that I did not have the chance to take the photos of Happy Buffet. It's my favourite! I went there three times altogether within 3 weeks! Once I was there I could not even remember to take food photos already. So can you imagine how 'kum kum chaeng' was I when I was seated there?! Ha!
*Happy buffet mentioned in Las Vegas Day*

|